Halloween Mini Album Complete!

Okay, I got a little impatient and couldn't just post those last three pages without photos. I simply had to get the whole thing done and get Jamie's photos in there! So, here's how it turned out. The first round in the slideshow is an overall preview, then you'll see the close-ups that follow. That's just to see the cute Halloween costumes Jamie's worn. When she was very little, I made all her costumes. (Bumble Bee through Big Hairy Spider) then she started to like the ones she saw in the stores better. (boo-hoo) I'm offering this album as a class on Sunday, October 11th from 1:00 - 5:00. The cost will be $25. Check out the slideshow here...

Comments

  1. That is adorable! You did a great job. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing Jamie grow up in this album. I can't wait to see it in person. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Annette! Great job....

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blog! way to go! can't wait till I can come to another dinner crop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com