Mojo Monday #105 - My First!


This is my Mojo Monday #105 card that I posted for the first time. I couldn't wait for October to get here, so I'm rushing the Halloween thing a little. All products used in this card are Close To My Heart except for the scallop punch border which is Martha Stewart. The stamp set is called "Beware" and it's absolutely my favorite Halloween stamp to date. I embossed the bat in black and popped him up with foam tape. The ribbon with the dot is from the sadly retired Autumn Terracotta ribbon rounds. I hit it with a little black ink on a sponge. The wide ribbon behind it is CTMH's White Daisy grosgrain (3/4 inch) that I sponged with Autumn Terracotta and Black ink. You can purchase Close To My Heart products from me on my CTMH website.

Comments

  1. First Halloween card I've seen today! Nice way to do the laces instead of the circles! Love your designer paper! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love how you stamped the background paper. I'm not a halloween person, but I do love those cute bats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the colors - great job on the challenge, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. So many unique elements that come together nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love October too! Great card to start off the month with...love the colors :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com