Cards & More Club - room for new members!


I have recently started a Cards & More Club where members meet once a month, agree to place at least a $25 minimum order, enjoy hostess rewards, and get to make three projects; sometimes cards, sometimes more! Here's what we're doing this month. The card above is called a Tri-fold Shutter Card and I've seen it on the web here and there a lot lately and had to give it a try. It folds flat to fit in a regular A2 envelope. The papers are from CTMH's Jingle Level 2 pack, the stamp set is Holiday Warmth (D1376) which is the October stamp of the month, the accents are from the White Daisy Mini Medley accents collection (Z1136), and the dangling snowflake is chipboard from the Flurry Dimensional Elements (Z1225).


This little treat holder is from a fry box template I've used a long time ago. But recently, I saw one in Creating Keepsakes magazine, and they provide a printable template from their website. So check that out if you're interested. Mine is a smaller version than theirs. I used papers from CTMH's Stardust (X7109B), plus some Autumn Terracotta cardstock and Playful Flourishes stamp set (D1212). I think I've used this stamp set more than any other one I own.

The final card is the same one I used for my Mojo Monday sketch challenge which you'll see posted below. I always appreciate comments, so let me know what you think. And by the way, my Cards & More Club has room for 2 more members if you're interested.

Comments

  1. Hi Annette, These little favour boxes are just adorable. I decided to try it out so I got the template off the creating keepsakes website and ended up making 16 of them. My daughter and I had a blast filling them and passing them out to friends and co-workers. Thanks for the inspiration. If you want to check them out here's my blog address: ascrappingdiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette, boy what a time to miss a class!! I look forward to making them. Missed everyone at class. See you soon DiAnn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com