There's always time to say "Thanks"


Oh, if I could just rattle off my schedule to you the past two weeks and the next two coming. It's crazy! It's like this every Fall and I have finally come to expect it and enjoy it. Between crops, classes, workshops, school festivals, blogging and life in general, it's insane. But somehow when it's time to show appreciation to someone else, don't you find there's always time to fit that into your day? I know I do.

I am extremely fortunate to have met so many terrific people through my Close To My Heart business. And I don't mean customers, I mean friends. My downline of girls are absolutely the BEST and we are like this little family now, which I love. Many of my customers have become very good friends of mine. I so enjoy sharing my life with friends who have the same love and passion for papercrafting as me.

So with Thanksgiving coming up, I am all about thankfulness. I'll be sharing ideas with you in the coming weeks and through December for special little ways to say Thank You to the people in your life. The jar above is for my friend Kristie who is hosting a home gathering this Sunday.

Here's a fun card I made the other day with our "Give a Hoot" (C1362) stamp set. I simply love those owls. The eyes just needed something, so I added some Antique Copper bitty brads. (Z1217) See the close-up. How fun! Stay tuned for more thankfulness soon.

Comments

  1. I love those jars you make. And love the bitty brads in the owl's eyes. Great accent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com