Simple Sweetness



Sometimes you just need something cute and quick, so I'm not really teaching you anything new today. Just showing you something cute and quick. These little projects are great with left over scraps of paper and those random pieces of ribbon you've been holding on to. I made a template of the cookie treat bag topper so I could make more later. I created this template by tracing a bracket-shaped piece of chipboard I had stashed away. The cookies are in a simple sandwich-size zip top bag. I used some older, but WAY cute paper called Boom-di-ada, which I still love and is still available. (X7095B) The stamp set is Tasty Treats (D1427) and the ribbon is from our Colonial White Collection (Z1126). The cookies are Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chip. YUM!

There's something about a custom gift tag that really seems to make people smile. This one could also be attached to a sweet treat, or a homemade pie for a 4th of July party hostess, or on a thank-you gift. Again, I used the Boom-di-ada papers plus ribbon from our Sweet Leaf Collection (Z1125), and the stamp set is "You're Sweet" (B1351) which you might recognize from the take-out box I created in an earlier post. (See May 2010, Sweet Summer) It's one of my absolute favorites in the Summer Idea Book. Lots of cute fruits to play with.

Comments