The Pay-off

I cannot even imagine how a guy like Tim Holtz does what he does. So much work, so much traveling, so much creating. It's simply mind-boggling.

I am fortunate to be able to host my own workshops right here in my home (for now) with groups of 10 - 15 at a time, and not have to travel, but even with a small group to prepare for, it's still quite a bit of work. Can't imagine how Tim handled 180 crafting cruisers, with four classes on a seven-day cruise!

I never complain about the amount of work because it doesn't feel like work to me. Who wouldn't love a job where you spend a few days in the comfort of your own home studio creating a project, then a few more days--while my TV or music is playing in the background--cutting out pieces and parts from fun Tim Holtz Halloween dies, make little organized stacks for everyone, then hosting the workshop and spending the day with friends who love the project, love creating as much as I do, and are so happy when they are done.





Faces like these keep me going and make me SO stinking happy I can't even tell you!  


I won't lie, I like a good "stroking" as much as the next guy. And when I hear oohs and ahhs during a class, or "I love this!" well, let's just say it is worth more to me than just about anything. I love creating, I love to share, and I love teaching the techniques, and if I can make people happy and feel good for those few hours, then life is pretty darn good.

My customers are my friends and I hope they see me in that light as well. So I thank you, my friends, for all you do for me. 

Now I'm off to do it all again. Have a wonderful day creating something fun!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com