Holiday Workshop Sneak Peek #2

Another project in my upcoming Holiday Workshop December 4th is a decorated wine bag. As it's been pointed out to me, this bag doesn't necessarily have to be used to for wine but perhaps cookies, a gift or something else really tall. (Thanks, Lisa.)






I got a bunch of these wine bags online from StampOnThis.com which carries an array of items perfect for stamping and altering. The selection isn't huge, but the prices are good.


For this bag, I again used the Ornamental Christmas paper pack from Hobby Lobby, plus some fun trims and embellishments. That pretty green pom-pom ribbon is from Close To My Heart's Designer Ribbon Green Collection. The large ornament shape is from Tim Holtz's Alterations Carved Ornaments die and the word JOY is a Movers & Shapers Alterations Die too. Fun!










Personally, when I see the word JOY the first thing I think is wine (and vice versa). You?


So for me, this will be a wine bag for someone very special this holiday season.


Comments

  1. You are funny! A nice candle would be a good idea as well. Beautiful bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper! Shh! Don't tell anyone. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com