"Dotty for You" Sneak Peek 2

On Tuesday I told you about Close To My Heart's upcoming "Dotty For You" promotion coming April 17th. You can get all the details on how you can get YOUR "Dotty For You" paper packet either free or for only $5 in that post. Just click here.

Today, I'm sharing another peek at this great paper packet and all you can do with it. I decided on a coaster-sized mini album and an altered composition book. Check 'em out...


The bold bright prints are going to be great for Spring and Summer themed projects, and I personally think they are great for teens. Case in point, when my 14-year-old daughter came home from school yesterday, saw the samples starting to pile up on the dining room table, she said, "Wow, what's all this cool stuff?" (and she's a hard one to impress.)




When I was making the composition cover, I just had a feeling she'd like it, so I went ahead and personalized it with a big "J" cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. I love Close To My Heart's new Baker's Twine in all the bright colors, so I've been adding it to all my "Dotty For You" projects.



Next is the coaster-sized mini. 
I think this would make a cute album to document some fun photos from our summer.




The inside pages are created from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge once again, and the cute images in the corners are cut from one of the papers in the "Dotty For You" paper packet. 




Two coasters make the front and back covers and all the pages are Colonial White card stock.



There's that twine again. I used it to bind the mini together.


Thanks for stopping by today. Stay tuned over the next couple of days as I post more and more projects with this great promotional paper packet. I'm still trying to use up the whole thing and I've got LOTS more to show you!






Comments

  1. I can just see your girlie running around with that book in hand! Very nice, can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com