Getting quite Flirty

Recently I received a very nice phone call from fellow Close To My Heart consultant, Joanne Walton, (whom I've never met) inviting me to participate in a swap group. I was hesitant mainly because I'm so busy right now, but also because I've participated in swaps before and haven't always been pleased. (some of you may know what I mean). But when I was told who else was going to be in this particular swap group, I answered with an enthusiastic, "Absolutely!"

Names like Lisa Stenz, Kelly Triggs, Bren Yule, Christine Adams, Denise Anderson-Turley, Aaron Brown and Joanne herself. (I couldn't seem to find a blog for her, sorry.)

Each swap member must create a two-page layout, three cards, and a third item of their choice. We were each assigned one of the eight new paper packets in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book. Mine was Flirty and I'd love to share my swaps with you today.

I have to admit that the version the group got was slightly different than my original here. I rolled four flowers for this layout, added glitter gel to each, and then got to thinking how I had to do that 28 more times and decided against it, for the sake of time. Their layouts had fall leaves instead of rolled flowers. I think Flirty is perfect for Fall-themed projects!








Cute little bow from the Artiste Cricut cartridge with a sparkle gem.




And a closer look at those rolled flowers with Almond Glitz Glitter Gel.




Card 1



Card 2




Card 3




For my additional project, I made pumpkin pie slices on plates. These were also cut on the Artiste cartridge. Each one is filled with fall scented potpourri and cinnamon sticks.




And topped with some sugared whipped cream.


What fun it was to create these, but even more fun was the day I received my box full of beautiful swaps from the group! I can't wait to share some of those with you, so stay tuned. And be sure to visit their blogs at the links above. They are some really talented ladies.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





Comments

  1. Just love it all, but the pumpkin pie slices are the best ever.....love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pumpkin pie slices too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects, Annette! The card especially caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the projects! You do fabulous work! What a great swap to be in! I LOVE the pie slices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING Annette!! As always!
    -Susan Williams

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an honor for me to have received all of these goodies in our swap. As beautiful as your photos are, the projects in real life are even more beautiful! Thank you for all of the hard work you put into them. I LOVE having "Annette originals" to show my customers. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com