New to Cricut Craft Room? Check this out.

Today Close To My Heart featured this informative video on the basics of using Cricut Craft Room. If you're new to this amazing software, please check it out. At a recent team meeting, one of my consultants Debbie Tuggle was kind enough to give us an in-depth look at Cricut Craft Room and I was impressed with how easy and flexible it was to use. It allows you so much more freedom when using your Cricut machine. Check this video out and let me know if you are already using it and what you think of it.




And did you know that there are SO many inspirational and informative videos on my CTMH site? I learned the best way to stamp on our new Muslin treat bags, for example. Just go to my CTMH site and click on the Project Inspiration tab, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!


Comments

  1. I bought the Design Studio before Cricut introduced this online program. DS does everything the online program does, and I watched all the how to videos, so I almost didn't watch this.

    So glad I did. I never knew you could fill in parts of shapes. As I've clicked on images, certain parts will go "red line" on me. Never knew I could hide them.

    I am going to have SO MUCH FUN with this. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com