G45 Easel Card Video Tutorial Part 2

Finally getting around to completing video part 2 of my Graphic 45 Easel Card using ABC Primer papers. This video goes into more detail on how to achieve a faux chalkboard look, plus I share the formula for making your own envelopes for most any size card. This is a great way to use up older 12 x 12 papers you have stashed away. I love the look of envelopes made this way.

There are a few small goofs in my video as far as transitions, but after 6 hours of fiddling with iMovie I was done and called it "good enough." You'll see what I mean when you watch the video. If you find you have any questions, however, you just let me know.

Okay, here we go...





If you missed Part 1 or would like to see any of my other videos, go here to view my YouTube channel.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Comments

  1. Great video - despite your transition warning! The chalkboard technique is awesome - thank you for sharing...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea, Annette! Very cool card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com