New Stickles Colors!

Hello! Here we are in 2014. Happy New Year to all. After taking a major break from blogging, I am now back in the swing of things and ready to roll. But don't let me give you the impression that I've just been sitting around during the holidays. It's been crazy hectic (and fun) getting project samples done for CHA. (Craft & Hobby Association) which begins this weekend. (Yes, I'll be there and I can't wait since it's going to be my first!)

While making some samples for the Ranger booth for the upcoming show, I got carried away and made several more projects with the four new Stickles colors. Here's Ranger's photo from their blog where they announced them last week.

Peacock, Neon Flamingo, Twilight, and Grape Crush.



If you're going to the show, you'll see two 5 x 7 cards I created (not shown here) and these are some more I made because the new Stickles are so great. If you're not going to the show, don't worry I will be sharing photos next week of all the goodies I've been creating.



Neon Flamingo. This tag has a little pocket behind the LOVE YOU area to slip in a gift card or favorite chocolate candy.



A combination of Peacock, Twilight and Grape Crush. This tag will look great on an Easter basket.



Twilight and Peacock. More of a masculine tag, which will be useful for birthdays, graduation or Father's Day.



Grape Crush. This 5 x 5 card is good for all occasions. 


All samples not only include the new Stickles colors, but all sorts of great Tim Holtz products such as stamps by Stampers Anonymous, dies & texture fades by Sizzix, inks and paints by Ranger, and Idea-ology embellishments by Advantus Corp. You can find all of these products at SimonSaysStamp.com and most of them at your local craft store.


Thanks for stopping by today. More to come this week!

Comments

  1. Super projects, Annette! Really love that round one with the watch and butterfly. See you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these tags!! And so exciting that you are going to CHA! Do be safe in your travels. Can't wait to see your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are fantastic!!! LOVE them!!!! And the new stickles colors are GREAT!!! They may be a MUST HAVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tags! Can't wait to get my mitts on Peacock. Have a blast at CHA! One of these years, I'm gonna get to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tags! These colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com