Mother Goose Baby Mini Album

It's another great day over on the Graphic 45 blog today. I'm sharing my Mother Goose baby mini album and fellow design team member Clare Charvill has a wonderful Mother Goose project as well. So be sure to head over there and check it out. I've got a video tutorial on mine, so don't miss that.


Meanwhile, here are a few looks at my mini…





View all the pages on the Graphic 45 blog here.



I taught this album to two different classes the past two months. Here is the first bunch of happy crafters. And, of course, I failed to snap a photo of the second group. My apologies, ladies.


Thanks for stopping in today. Hope your day is great!




Comments

  1. Beautiful mini! So many wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Annette. What a stunning album. Would like to know where you got the metal embellishment Once Upon A Time from. Just gorgeous. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! When I first saw this on your blog, I knew I had to make one for my niece who was expecting/ It was my first time making a mini of that caliber. Came out great. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mini! I picked up the new Botanical Tea collection at Whim So Doodle yesterday. I have plans to make at least one mini with it and may incorporate some of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Can't wait to make one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com