Two More Hampton Art Cards

Hello and Happy Friday everyone! Posting a little late in the day today. I'm over on the Hampton Art blog again today (and yesterday) with my final two cards this week. I'll give you a peek below, but be sure to hop over there and check out how each is made and the supplies I used to make them.

Thanks for stopping in! Have a great rest of the day.


5" x 7" Friends card with Graphic 45's Couture papers and a Hampton Art Stamp & Stencil set.



inside


6" x 6" Easter card using Graphic 45's Botanical Tea papers and Sweet Sentiments stamps.



inside


Comments

  1. Beautiful cards Annette! I especially love the Easter card!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com