Good Ol' Sport Father's Day Card with Snapguide

Hello again. My second post this fine Saturday. If you're in need of Father's Day inspiration, then the Graphic 45 blog is the place to visit today. There are four great ideas over there by the Design Team. Be sure to check them all out.

I created this 5" x 7" Father's Day card with a Snapguide to show you the steps for my pieced stamping technique that really made the images pop. You'll have to go check it out. Meanwhile, here's a few views of the card...







After you check out my Snapguide, click on the FOLLOW button so you don't miss any future guides I post. Now head over to the Graphic 45 blog to check it out along with Denise's and Arlene's creations. You're sure to be inspired!



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com