Halloween Mini Album Tutorial is Ready!

Hello all! As promised in my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter sneak peek posts over the weekend, I have finished my Halloween Mini Album 2015 using the new Nevermore paper pack and some fun embellishments from Close To My Heart



I've put really good use to the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge to make this fun album, and I'm excited to share it with you. I've done some welding, grouping and tweaking to some of the cuts to make this album more to my liking and style, and thanks to the Cricut Design Space online software, I'm able to share my custom cuts for this album with you!


Here are some teaser photos of the entire album. Keep reading below to see how you can purchase the tutorial and also receive my cut files so you can make your own.



There are few details you need to know before making your purchase:

  • The Digital Download Tutorial is available in my Etsy Shop for $12.00 at this link.
  • In order to receive my cut files, you must own the Artbooking cartridge and use Design Space.
  • Once you've purchased the Tutorial, I will share my cut files to your e-mail address. FREE!
  • You'll need the following supplies to complete the album exactly as I've made it, otherwise you can use any paper, any stamps, and any cardstock you like and the album will still turn out great.

                 
                   Supply List:

                            Artbooking Cricut Cartridge
Cricut Design Space online software
Close To My Heart “Nevermore” paper pack (X7198B)
Close To My Heart Enamel Stars (Bulk362) Contact your CTMH consultant
Close To My Heart Sparkles Flourishes, black (Bulk336) Contact your CTMH consultant
Pumpkin Chevron  stamp set (B1488)
Steampunk Scoundrels stamp set (B1503)
Ink Blot stamp set (D1660)
1 sheet Saffron cardstock (CTMH)
Several additional sheets of black cardstock for base pages and Cricut cuts
Scoring tools
Foam tape
Scissors
Office style single hole punch
Adhesives
Ribbon and twine
Three 1 1/2” book rings
Black ink pad and sponge dauber
Autumn Terracotta ink pad and sponge dauber
Autumn Terracotta marker (or similar color)
Slate ink pad and sponge dauber


For those of you who are wondering, no I haven't rejoined CTMH, but I'll always be a fan and I LOVE their Cricut cartridges. Being a big Halloween freak, I couldn't pass up the Nevermore paper pack. If you need a CTMH consultant, I highly recommend ordering from my friend Jacki Tibbitts. Here's her link.


Let me know if you have any questions, or simply how you like the project. My goal to is create projects with tutorials like this on a regular basis for you to enjoy.

Happy September 1st. Enjoy the new season, and thanks for stopping in.

Comments

  1. Adorable! My bestie used to be a CTMH rep, and since she left I have not seen a catty! I love this paper pack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome album Annette! Each is page is so unique with its own surprise. What fun! Love the paper. :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so bummed that you are no longer a CTMH consultant anymore, I just love the projects that you have made in the past. I hope since you are a fan of CTMH that you will from time to time make projects with the products.
    I have followed your blog for quite sometime now and will continue to because of your wonderful creativity.

    Linda McGee
    CTMH consultant in Northwest Indiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Linda. My plan is to continue to make CTMH projects with tutorials, even though I'm not a consultant. Still Love their stuff, just don't want the commitment.

      Delete
  5. Oh WOW, Annette! What a festively spooky mini-album! You're sooo good at creating these!! Look at all of the fun spaces for scary photos and journaling! Fa-BOO-lous!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com