Mini Calendar print-outs for 2017

Hello everyone. I hope your Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Boxing Day was/is happy!


Every year I offer free PDF files of miniature calendars for the new year. I've got my 2017 ones ready and available now. These are great for planners, scrapbooking, and of course, for those smaller calendar projects like this one I did several years ago and I still use every single day. (I've got a YouTube tutorial on how to make this desktop calendar project. Be sure to read the correction in my notes section before you begin, since I made a cutting error in my verbal instructions.)



The calendar print-outs come on two sheets. The first is January through August. You can find the free printable here. (Don't try to print the jpg in this blog. This just shows you what's on the printable.)



The second one is September through December. You can find the free printable here.



Remember to write the month on the back of each one as you cut them out. I like to use this stamp set by Graphic 45 which is a little older now, but you can find month stamps just about anywhere these days. Mine is the "Time To Flourish Cling Set 3" by Hampton Art which you might find on Ebay or Etsy now.

Thanks everyone. I'll be back in a few days with a pretty card I made for my final post for Susan's Garden Design Team. Have a great day!






Comments

  1. Thank you for the 2017 printable calendar! I was hoping you'd provide one for us. I made two of the Graphic 45 calendar boxes when you first provided the instructions--one for my daughter and one for me. They've been on our desks all this time. We love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried both file and neither one will let me in, says "you shall not pass". don't quite understand why. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Theresa, sorry you're having trouble. I just tested it and it seems to be working fine. You may have to sign in with an email or google account to view and print. It doesn't take you there directly.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the 2017 calendar I have signed in to dropbox and clicked on print but it doesn't do anything. I know you say it is working for you but was wondering if there was something you think I am doing wrong. It just has a box at the bottom after I click print that says loading but stays like that. Maybe there are to many people trying to access it right now. I will try again later. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathleen, I'm so sorry. Ever since this DocHub thing kicked in I honestly can't figure out why it won't work. Please email me at AnnetteGreen@bellsouth.net and I'll personally send you the pdfs.

      Delete
  4. Annette I tried again today and it worked just fine for both sheets. The Doc hub must have been having issues yesterday because it looked and worked entirely different today!!! Thanks again so much for these calendars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made this perpetual calendar a year ago and I have enjoyed it so much. Thanks for your amazing inspiration and generosity in sharing these calendar printouts every year Annette! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com