Master Detective Briefcase and Mini Tag Album



Graphic 45's new Spring releases are now in stores! This includes the fun "Master Detective" collection (think Sherlock Holmes meets Halloween) and fan-favorite "French Country" in the form of a Deluxe Collector's Edition. I thought I'd share a quick video of my first creation with Master Detective above. I'll be teaching this at Running With Scissors  Kent, Washington this August with my pal Maggi Harding who will also be teaching a fantastic layout class. (Click on my calendar tab above for info and links).



Comments

  1. This is so very cool. I love Halloween. Hope you do a kit using this G45 paper series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So Cool, especially the case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette do you have a kit of this for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie, I will have a limited number available. I will post here when they are available for purchase. It will be a few weeks from now. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh! I saw this in person at Running With Scissors and it is ADORABLE!!!!! I love your projects
    so much that I'm driving up from Portland for your class! Can't wait to learn from The Master ����

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annette! Just a quick question: will you be teaching this detective's briefcase as a class? Thanks! Oh, and saw your "G45 'N Pals" video . . . you were made for the camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! That was so much fun doing the Facebook Live with Graphic 45 and friends. I taught this project in Seattle and will not be teaching it anymore this year, however I have a few kits that will be available soon so I will post as soon as those are ready.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com